Monday, April 11, 2005

I'm so glad i went over to your place baby, during my almost 3 hr break. It was nice having to have that oh-so-yummy hot and sizzling not to mention a tiny weeny bit spicy curry with you sitting across me telling me how you eat your rice and curry. The food that went along with the curry was yong tau fu(sp?) soup complete with bittergourd(yuck!) and eggss! Yummy yummy meal.
Oh, did i mention that my baby helped me clear my doubts on simultaneous eqns which i dread so much. Right now im proud to say that i've already done my homework which is to be handed up on wednesday all by myself! Went back to school for chemistry and it rained very heavily. i was practically freezing in class while doing a test on chemical bonding. Bahh, enough bout school alreadi.
On the 7th of April, my female hamster, Chloe, gave birth to 5 little hammies! Mind you, they are still alive and growing well. Aiight, gonna stop here!
(for the dum-dums: TIARA here. ;) )


Baby, I LOVE YOU. thanks for getting rid of my tummy ache just now. :)